All Nations University College is a well known private Christian tertiary institution located in the Eastern region of Ghana.
The institution was founded by Rev. Dr. Samuel Donkor in October 2002. In that same year, it gained accreditation from National Accreditation Board (NAB) and started operating with only 37 students.
On 28 May 2020, the university was offered a presidential chatter by his excellency Nana Addo Dankwah Akufo-Addo.
All Nations University is affiliated to Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) and the SRM Institute Of Science and Technology, a popular institution located in India.
For students who would like to apply to pursue a course in the university, you will be required to provide your official transcript from your previous institution.
In addition to this, you should have credit passes(C6 or better) in the core subjects stated below and any other three elective subjects.
- Core Mathematics
- Integrated Science
- English Language
Below is a list of courses offered by the institution.
- Diploma In Biblical Studies With Business Administration
Undergraduate/ Postgraduate Degree Programmes
- Bachelor Of Engineering(Oil and Gas)
- Bachelor Of Engineering (Biomedical)
- Bachelor Of Engineering (Computer)
- Bachelor Of Business Administration In Accounting
- Bachelor Of Business Administration In Marketing
- Bachelor Of Business Administration In Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor Of Business Administration In Banking and Finance
- Bachelor Of Business Administration In Human Resource Management
- Bsc. Nursing
- Electronics and Communication Engineering