Cambridge International College is an educational institution accredited in the United Kingdom as well as other worldwide reputable bodies.
The institution was established to provide professional, affordable and high quality education to students across the globe. In relation to this fact, the institution admits students from different countries across the globe.
Read Also:Courses Offered At KNUST
Cambridge International College is accredited by several educational regulatory bodies which includes the British Institute For Learning and Development.
A few years ago, Cambridge was accredited in Ghana by the National Accreditation Board (NAB). However, the Accreditation Board withdrew its accreditation due to certain procedural reasons.
Read Also:Legon Courses And Grades(Cut-off Points)
As a result of this, Cambridge is no longer a NAB accredited tertiary institution in Ghana. Divergent to this fact, all certificates aquired by students before the National Accreditation Board’s withdrawal is still valid.
This is because the National Accreditation Board’s withdrawal cannot invalidate all certificates awarded to graduates over the past few years.
Read Also:Courses Offered At The Ghana Telecom University College (GTUC)
Globally, Cambridge has memberships in about 124 countries of which Ghana is included.
This means that, Ghanaian students who would like to aquire a certificate from the institution can study online courses irrespective of the National Accreditation Board’s withdrawal.
Read Also:Courses Offered At Wisconsin University Ghana
As a matter of fact, a certificate aquires from Cambridge University College gives you a competitive advantage on the global job market because your certificate is recognized in many countries across the globe.
The minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
Read Also:Radford University College (Location And Courses Offered)
Now let’s take a look at some of the courses offered by the university.
- Accounting and Finance In Business And Management
- Asset and Investment Management
- Banking and Bank Operations
- Business Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Business Management and Administration
- Business Economics and Commerce
- Business Entrepreneurship and Organisation
- Financial Management
- Event Management
- International Business and Trade
- International Relations
- Organizational Behavior
- Leadership and Team Management
- Administrative Management
- Banking, Finance and Management
- Business Accounting And Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Development
- Computers and IT Administration
- Hospitality Management
- Management and Administration
- Management and Leadership
- English and Communication
- Management and Workplace Safety
- Retail Management and Administration
- Materials and Logistics Management