The Ghana Telecom University College (GTUC) is a widely known tertiary institution located around the Tesano area. The institution is sometimes referred to as the Ghana Telecom University College.
It is an academically acknowledged and globally accredited urban and rural institution. It was founded in 2005 as a public funded university.
Read Also:Courses Offered At KNUST
Over the past few years, the population of the school has grown into an appreciable number. Currently, GTUC has 6,500 undergraduate students and 2,000 postgraduate students.
For those who will like to enroll in the institution but have less idea about the courses they offer, below is a list of some programmes offered by the institution.
Read Also:Legon Courses And Grades(Cut-off Points)
The courses listed below constitutes postgraduate, undergraduate and Diploma programmes.
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Bachelor In Solar Engineering
- Diploma In Information Technology
- Bsc. Information Technology
- Bsc. Informatics
- Bsc. Mobile Internet Connection
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Business Information System
- Diploma In Accounting
- Diploma In Marketing
- Diploma In Management
- Diploma In Public Relations Management
- Bsc. Marketing
- Bsc. Accounting
- Bsc. Banking And Finance
- Bsc. Management
- Bsc. Accounting With Computing
- Bsc. Human Resource Management
- Bsc. Economics
- Bsc. Procurement And Logistics
- Bsc. Human Resource
- Bsc. Entrepreneurship
- BA International Marketing
- BA International Business
- BA Accounting And Finance For International Business