Though the required grade for admission into the university ranges from Aggregate 6 to 24, factors like lack of resources compels the institution to adopt cut-off points for every programme.
In order to gain admission to study any course of your choice, you should make sure you get the best grades to be assured of gaining admission for your preferred programme irrespective of how low the cut-off points are reduced to.
Generally, courses offered by the Universities Of Ghana for Home Economics students are on the high side as compared to General Arts courses.
This is because, graduates who studied Home Economics in senior high school have the liberty to choose from a wide range of programmes when they are admitted to the University Of Ghana.
Read Also:Legon Courses And Grades(Cut-off Points)
In view of this, we will be looking at a list of programmes the institution offers to Home Economics students.
- Bachelor Of Science In Education (Chemistry)
- Bachelor Of Science In Nursing
- Bachelor Of Science In Midwifery
- Bachelor Of Science In Mathematical Sciences
- Bachelor Of Science In Information Technology
- Bachelor Of Science In Family And Consumer Sciences ( Food and Clothing)
- Bachelor Of Science In Family And Consumer Sciences (Family And Child Studies)
- Bachelor Of Science In Business Administration
- Food And Nutrition
- Bachelor Of Arts
- Bachelor Of Fine Arts
- Bachelor Of Laws (LLB)
- BA Education (Non-Teaching)
- BA Sports And Physical Culture Studies