Currently, the use of decoders have become a normalcy due to the replacement of manual screen display to digital terrestrial decoder.
The introduction of multi tv decoders as well as other digital terrestrial decoders has made access to several television stations an easy one.
It should be noted be noted that the multi tv satellite direction is always positioned towards the east. Due to this, the owner of the decoder should ensure the satellite dish of the decoder faces the east during installation.
Read Also:How To Get Signed To A Record Label
This is because the signal of the terrestrial transmission comes from the east.
In today’s article, I will be providing readers with some directions on how to install a decoder and how to scan for stations.
Let’s begin with the installation of the dish.
With this, you first need to install the dish using the dish manual. The satellite dish comprises of a round plate, a dish cap, a stand, an LNB, an LNB holder together with some other accessories.
Assemble the dish and carefully fix the LNB in its holder at the bottom end of the angle bar.
Then mount the stand with the four holes at the rear end on a wall you deem appropriate.
Read Also:How To Get To Ofankor Barrier By Bus
After mounting the dish, tighten it partially to allow for adjusting and turning because you may have to turn it horizontally or vertically until the signal shoots or flashes.
After partial tightening, connect the coaxial cable from the satellite dish to the receiver using the connectors. Then connect it into the receives LNB input. Finally power the receiver on.
Multi Tv Installation For Each Different Decoder
The following is a step-by-step Installation guide for a Syndicated Box decoder.
- Press MENU
- Move to Installation. On INSTALLATION Press OK.
- Select Manual Search and Press OK.
- Press the “Green” button on the remote to edit the frequency.
- Select MODIFY and Press OK.
- Input 12522 and Press OK.
- Select Polarization
- Select right button on the OK to change to vertical and Press OK.
- Then Select SYMBOL RATE 27000.
- Press the “blue” to save and exit OK to start scanning.
- Afterwards, move channel down knob to start search.
- Press OK to start scanning. Then Press exit.
Below is a step-by-step Installation guide for Strong Box Decoders.
- Press MENU.
- Press on the Right volume button.
- Input 0000 as password.
- Select “Manual Scan” and press OK.
- Press RED BUTTON on the remote to select transponder ASTRA 3A/3B.
- Press Green button to add TP list.
- Input Frequency 12522.
- Go to symbol rate and input 27000.
- Change the polarization to either V or H to make the bars change to green color.
- Press OK to scan. Then Exit.
Read Also:Kwame Despite Cars
Now let’s take a look at the installation procedure for Somotex Ash Box Decoder.
- Press MENU.
- Select INSTALLATION.
- Press the red button to EDIT.
- Input 12522 on the frequency and Press OK.
- Afterwards Input 27000 on the SYMBOL RATE.
- Select POLARITY and press RIGHT button to select either Vertical or Horizontal.
- Select Save and Press OK.
- Press on the BLUE button and OK to scan.
- Press OK on YES.
- Press EXIT to begin viewing channels.
Read Also:How To Get To Aflao Border By Bus
Finally, let’s take a look at the installation procedure for a Quality Box Decoder.
- Press MENU.
- Scroll down to DVB-S and Click OK.
- Input 0000 and Press OK.
- Select DISH SETTINGS.
- Click the YELLOW BUTTON on the remote to edit TP.
- Scroll down to SYMBOL RATE and key in 27000.
- Scroll to YES and Click OK.
- Then Scroll to SERVICE SEARCH and Click OK.
- Finally, scroll to START SCAN and Click OK.