The Royal University of Africa currently known as Knutsford University College is a private university affiliated to the University Of Ghana, Legon.
The university started operating in 2005 after its establishment by a team of entrepreneurs led by Mr. John Kwamena Essel.
In 2008, the institution was granted accreditation by the National Accreditation Board (NAB). However, it became an affiliate to the University Of Ghana in 2011.
The university has two distinct campuses. The main campus is located in Accra around the East Legon, Bawuleshie area whilst the second is located Kumasi, Bomso near the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
Knutsford is a diversified tertiary institution that offers undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses.
The courses offered by the institution cuts across areas like science and technology, business, humanities and education programmes.
Below is a list of the various courses the institution offers;
- Bachelor Of Business Administration In Marketing
- Bachelor Of Business Administration In Human Resource Management
- Bachelor Of Business Administration In Finance
- Bachelor Of Commerce In Accounting with computing.
- Masters In Accounting and Taxation Degree
- Bachelor Of Science In Computer Science
- Bachelor Of Science In Information Technology
- Bachelor Of Science In Nursing
Humanities and Education Courses
- Bachelor Of Science In Economics
- Bachelor Of Arts In Psychology and Sociology
- Bachelor Of Arts In Communication and Media Studies
- Bachelor Of Arts In Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- Msc. Accounting And Finance
- Msc. Accounting And Taxation