Gaining admission to a reputable university in Ghana with a grade of D7 is almost impossible. Government-owned universities mostly reject applicants with grade D7 in their results especially core subjects. Before you can gain admission to any public university in Ghana, you need to have at least a C6 in all the subjects.
HOW CAN I GET ADMISSION TO A UNIVERSITY WITH D7?
You can get admission to a university in ghana if you agree to re-write your failed subjects again through NoVDec. There are some institutions that offer pre-tertiary programs for applicants who do not meet their criteria for admission. After which they will ask you to register for NOV-DEC to re-write your failed papers.
You Can also gain admission through the mature entrance, that is you will have to register for the mature and write the mature entrance examination. With the mature entry, you have to be 25years and above, also you must pass the entrance examination.
WHICH UNIVERSITIES IN GHANA ALLOW YOU TO ENROLL AND WRITE NOVDEC LATER?
In today’s article guide, we shall discuss more about the List of universities that accept D7 and courses you can offer.
Here is the list of some universities that allow you to enroll and write NOV-DEC later.
- Ghana Telecom university college
- Methodist university college
- Ghana institute of management and public administration
- Accra Institute of technology
- Academic city university
- Pentecost university
- Wisconsin International university
- Ghana Christian University
- Blue Crest University college
- African university college of communications
- Regional Maritime University
- Garden city university college
- Regent university
List of universities that accept D7 and courses you can offer.