In Ghana, there are a number of tertiary institutions that have been recognized for their outstanding intellects.
The most famous among them is the University of Ghana. The premium tertiary institution located in Legon has been recognized as the most sought after institution in Ghana.
Read Also:Legon Courses And Grades(Cut-off Points)
Aside the University of Ghana, there is also the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST). It is also a popular tertiary institution located in the Greater Kumasi region of Ghana.
When you get to Cape Coast, one tertiary institution that has gained a high level of popularity in the region is the University of Cape Coast popularly known as UCC.
Read Also:Courses Offered At KNUST
Aside these schools, there are some technical universities that are also very popular. In today’s article, we will be looking at some names of universities in Ghana.
Below is a tall list of public and private universities located in Ghana.
- University of Education, Winneba
- University of Development Studies, Tamale (UDS)
- University of Mines And Technology, Tarkwa (UMAT)
- University Of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA)
- University Of Health And Allied Sciences (UHAS)
- Ghana Technology University College (GTUC)
- Ashesi University
- Valley View University
- Central University
- Pentecost University College (PUC)
- Accra Technical University (ATU)
- Koforidua Technical University (KTU)
- Wisconsin University Ghana
- Takoradi Technical University (TTU)