When it comes to tertiary education, the Ghanaian system of education has brought up several avenues from which an individual that take advantage of.
There are some SHS leavers who complete senior high school and are not willing to offer any undergraduate degree programme based on personal reasons.
Read Also:University Of Ghana Nursing School Requirements
Some prefer to enroll in vocational schools, technical or fashion schools primarily based on the type of occupation they want to engage in.
In our current Ghanaian educational system, one profession that has become very common is the nursing profession.
Read Also:General Nursing Courses In Ghana
Though the current health system demands for a large number of employees within the health sector, it is quite observable SHS graduates have gained a high level of interest in the nursing profession.
If you are an SHS graduate who is looking for a good nursing training school to enroll in order to become that respected nurse you’ve always dreamt of, sit back while I take you through a list of some highly acknowledged government nursing training colleges in Ghana.
Read Also:Top 10 Nursing Training Colleges In Ghana (2021)
- Pantang Nursing Training College
- Korle-Bu Nursing And Midwifery Training School
- University of Ghana Nursing Training School
- Teshie Midwifery Training College
- Presbyterian Nursing And Midwifery Training College, Agogo
- SDA Nurses Training College, Kwadaso
- Mampong Nursing And Midwifery Training College
- ENT Nurses Training School, Kumasi
- Dormaa Ahenkro Nursing And Midwifery Training College
- University Of Cape Coast Nursing And Midwifery Training College, Cape Coast
We are not allowed to join the telegram channel because of its content