Pursuing a course in any business institution requires a high level of academic expertise.
Aside being very good with numbers, you should also be very intelligent in getting along with monetary terms.
Read Also:Top 20 Fashion Schools In Ghana (2021)
Many at times, people feel the ability to pursue a business course has to do with being an expert in calculations. Well, I am sorry to disappoint you.
There is nothing calculation is some business related programmes. Courses like Business Administration and Marketing have less or nothing to do with calculations.
Read Also:Top 20 Private SHS Schools In Kumasi
They are usually theory based subjects that demand lots of reading and understanding. In Ghana, there are a lot of business schools that are widely known due to the excellent students they have been able to produce over the past few years.
In today’s article, we will be looking at a number of tertiary institutions that are recognized for producing top class business students.
Sit back while I take you through the list.
- University Of Ghana Business School (UGBS)
- Accra Business School
- GIMPA Business School
- Noble International Business School
- Concord Business College
- Ghana Communication Technology School (GCTU)
- LLC Business School
- Swedru School of Business
- Advanced Business College
- University College Of Management Studies
- Step Up Business School
- KNUST Business School
- University of Cape Coast Business School
- University Of Professional Studies
- Valley View University School Of Business
- Catholic University College of Ghana School Of Business
- All University School Of Business
- Pentecost University College School Of Business
- Ashesi University College School Of Business
- Baptist University College School Of Business