Zenith University is one of the most famous private tertiary institutions in Ghana.
It is a credible university located within the La Dadekotopon municipality specifically Labadi. Zenith University was established December 2001.
Previously, the institution was a tutorial college for only a specified number of foreign universities.
However, in November 2005, the university upgraded as a tertiary educational institution and was given accreditation to offer diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
In 2011, the Chartered Institute of Taxation, Ghana signed a memorandum of understanding understanding with the school to offer tuition in taxation for students who have the passion to purse a course in taxation.
The Zenith School of Business offers a wide range of degree and diploma programmes in the following electives;
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Tourism Management
- Hospitality Management
- Marketing and
- Business Management
In view of this, let’s take a look at the various courses offered by the university;
School Of Business
- Ghana Law – accredited by National Accreditation Board (NAB), Ghana
- London Law – accredited by the University of London, UK
School Of Computing And Information Technology
- Diploma In Law
- Diploma In Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Human Resource Management
- General Management
- Association Of Business Executives (ABE)
- Confederation Of Tourism And Hospitality
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute Of Logistics And Transport (CILT)
Read Also:Courses Offered At GIMPA
1. For WASSCE certificate holders, applicants are expected to have passes in six subjects.
This implies a pass in 3 core subjects which includes English Language and Core Mathematics, and a pass in any of your three elective subjects. In entirety, an Aggregate score of 36 for WASSCE certificate holders and 24 for SSCE holders.
2. For GCE O level applicants, a student must passes in five subjects including English and Mathematics and two “A” level passes excluding General Paper.
3. Diploma To Degree Applicants should have a Final Grade Point Average (FGPA) of 2.5 or better.
4. For IT Applicants, a student should meet the requirements for WASSCE/SSCE holders with a pass in elective Mathematics and Physics.
5. Holders Of Higher National Diploma (HND) from an accredited technical university with a Final Grade Point Average (FGPA) of 2.5 are also eligible for admission.
Read Also:Top 20 Fashion Schools In Ghana (2021)
6. For mature students admission, an applicant must meet the following requirements;
- Should be 25 years and above
- Must have 3 years working experience.
Must have 3 GCE “O” level passes Or 3 passes in any of the following;
- Ghana Commercial Education ( formally RSA)
- Stage 2 Ghana Business Certificate Examination